Thursday, August 7, 2014

God Is Real



I saw this video and just felt like shouting from the rooftops,

"GOD IS REAL AND HE LOVES YOU!!!"

But since that isn't socially acceptable, and I don't know of any rooftops where anyone will actually hear me I'm going to say it right here.

I know I have a Heavenly Father. This isn't just an idea in my mind, or something I think might be true. I know I have a Heavenly Father.

And guess what else I know...He loves me. He loves you. And He is a part of my every day life. He is a part of your every day life.

There aren't many things that I'm 100% sure of in life, but this is one of the things I'm 200% sure of!


Sometimes I've found it just takes realizing how much He loves us, just like President Thomas S. Monson (President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) is saying in the above quote, for us to have the windows opened to the love and blesses He wants to shed upon us. Not to mention all of the blessings He is already bestowing upon us even though we don't recognize it.

Elder Jeffrey R. Holland said, "God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe."

If you ever feel like God is not there, you can lean on what I know. He is there. He is just waiting for you and for me to just believe! 

In a world where God is being kicked and ignored, I stand up and say... 

He lives, He loves me and I love Him!

One of my closest friends recently shared her thoughts on the exact same topic, check it out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment