Monday, September 8, 2014

One Year Older....

As I mentioned in my last post on Sunday, September 14th I turn the big 25! A lot has happened since I turned 24. I'm sure everyone says that but it is true. I've had years where it was a good year but not a ton happened, this year everything happened. So buckle your seat belts ladies and gentlemen and get ready for a ride!

About two weeks after my 24th birthday I feel in love with this guy....



In October I was hit with a new medical problem....


I was adventurous at Thanksgiving and made the coolest pie ever....

Celebrated Christmas with my wonderful family and boyfriend....






Spent January helping this guy prepare for his mission and doing everything possible on our bucket list....




In February said one of the hardest see you soon's that I've ever said to this guy for two years......


In March I got a new, great job as an Event Coordinator for the Lacey Chamber of Commerce....


In June I threw my first big event in this job, the 26th Annual Golf Classic....


In July I threw the biggest event I've ever done for 15,000 people, the South Sound BBQ Festival...


In July I also celebrated Sydney's six months of being gone, and apparently he did also....


Went on a great vacation with my family and my Brazilians....


I also learned a lot.

I learned that no matter how much pain I am in I can still be positive....


I learned that I really can do hard things.

I learned that I am strong.

I was reminded that my Savior loves me and that he will always provide a way for me.


I learned that friends come and go but the best ones no matter how distant they feel will always be there....






I reminded that these two below rock and love me so much.



And finally I learned that no matter what age I'm turning it is up to me to decide whether or not it is going to be great. It is my choice to be positive. And guess what? I choose that 25 is going to be FANTASTIC.

Full of adventures, hard moments, growth and fun! Are you ready?!


3 comments :

  1. Hey, happy birthday! What a great idea for a post :) I can't wait to see what's in store for you as a 25 year old since 24 sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! I have a feeling 25 is going to be really hard, but really awesome at the same time :)

      Delete